Re: I'm sick of hearing all of these sites

Unread postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:44 am

I agree with a lot of what your saying. But I wont give up hope. What I tried to do with Outsaurus was ceatre a forum to expose exactly what you were talking about. Do you, myself or even a few million other people have the ability to put a stop to what these politicians are doing? Probably not. Very few really care about the real victims of this corporate-made (with the help of certain politicians) recession. But if I'm going to strike out, I want to strike out swinging. And right now the best I can do is try to at least expose these bastards that have done this to us.Let's try them in the court of public opinion. Let's make public what these companies are doing. While I can't stop them I can choose not to ever support them again and maybe get a few other people to do the same. It's not a great victory but it sure makes me feel a tiny bit better.

I'm sick of hearing all of these sites

Unread postby D Long, » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:35 am

D Long, I'm sick of hearing all of these sites that talk about, if you're tired of this, or fed up with that, then let your voice be heard. It's time to stand up and be heard, we aren't going to take it any more. I'm a 43 year old white male. I'm a 99er. I'm at the end of the rope. If there's one thing I've leneard about politicians from all of this recession/bailout/bureaucratic nonsense. Nobody is listening, nobody cares. They have their own agenda, it's about making money for themselves and their friends. We had might as well face it. We are on our own. It doesn't matter how you vote, it doesn't matter which party in in control, what's going to happen is going to happen if you cast a vote or if you don't cast a vote. It's really sickening how human beings can be.
D Long,

Unread postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 am

I think the public pterty much knows of the underhanded corruption of our political system. But it's kind of like why union's don't fair to well here in the south. People are to soft, I don't know how else to put it. They're scared to rock the boat, or they're scared they're going to lose their job, or whatever else repercussion might come their way. They won't stick together on anything, or if they do only til the going get's rough. Ranting on an internet forum, or an occasional march or rally is about as far as most people are willing to go. Look at what some of these other countries have to do in order to effect any real change, they have to damn near declare a revolution. But, I'll hang in here with you, I'll listen, I'll rant, I'll support, etc. I'm willing to do whatever it takes, sadly enough though, it's like trying to put the flames of hell out with a water gun.

Return to General - Questions, Ideas & Opinions